Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.
1. My very very favoritest sandwich is peanut butter and dill pickles. Yummy.
2. When I was a kid and went to camp I was the homesick kid. The one who cried when my parents left and almost every night after. I cried on sleepovers yet still went on them... When I became a camp counsellor I was always glad when I got the homesick kids (except for the lack of sleep part of course) because I knew what they were going through.
3. I have a toe ring that I wear on my left foot. I put it on the summer before grade 11 which makes it my longest standing relationship. TEN YEARS! I have never ever taken it off...is that weird? I think my toe is actually deformed now as the toe ring sits flush with the rest of my toe...so you see, I couldn't take it off if I wanted to because my toe is now deformed.

4. I have makeup fascination. No, it's beyond that, an obsession? compulsion? addiction? As well, I am a makeup snob. I will not use drug store brands but stick mostly to MAC, stila, MakeUp Forever, Too Faced, Bobbi Brown, NARS, etc. I believe my makeup needs to be insured, that's how much I have/how much I've spent on it...enough said.
5. When I was eight I tried to jump over a baseball bat (An upright baseball bat, one that way laying down wouldn't make a very good story would it?). I didn't make it. I can't think of a time when I was in more pain.
6. I can be a very angry driver at times. It would be amusing if someone had a hidden camera in my car. I do everything from talk to myself to belt out tunes (with the obligatory car dancing and drumming) to yell at people. Hey, I'm in my car, people can't see me there.
7. I wear earplugs to movies. When people talk in the theatre (other than me of course, I am not subject to my own rules, sheesh) it makes me angry and then I spend the whole movie angry and I don't actually watch the movie. Plus, I hate the sound of chewing...especially loud popcorn eaters...yech. Really, movies are incredibly loud and you can hear everything perfectly through the earplugs.
8 comments:
Peanut butter & dill pickles? Dude! You pregnant? ;)
That's what I was thinking! :) hehe That's the only good excuse I can think of!
I have worn my toe ring for about that long too. I never take it off, and I don't think it is wierd.
You tagged me? I haven't revealed enough weirdness for you already?
I particularly like the toe ring fact. Thats almost creepy.
1) peanut and dill pickle? ew.
2) you were one of the kids that i picked on at camp -heh
3) i have a toe ring that i wear on my pinky finger and i haven't taken it off in..um...5 years? It has also made a dent in my finger.
4) my sister is a make up artist and can get discounts at Mac. Next time you're in vancouver, let me know. we can go there.
5) not sure what to say about this one except that....um...you should be more careful with bats
6) ditto
7) 3 words: watch at home.
It's soooo much better than going to any theatre.
Oh for shame. I had several witty comments to respond with, but apparently I didn't pick any of them as I, the tagger, failed to LEAVE a comment for you, the taggee.
Now the comment has to be extra good:
I love peanut butter, I hate pickles. I prefer peanut butter with either cheese whiz (that was a passion from my younger days as you know), honey, jam, bananas, or cinnamon and syrup (my current passion).
I also seriously disliked camp. I was far too much of a home body. You, however, came out of your shell and became a COUNSELOR. I have yet to take that step.
I never wear toe rings b/c they would only serve to draw attention to my feet (and we all know that my feet aren't exactly my best asset- unless you're partial to bunions, veins, bones, tendons, and long, calousy toes that can pick up sporting equipment).
I love that you have a passion (obsession) with make-up b/c I have benefited from the talent of yours in the past, and I certainly plan on continuing to benefit from it.
Interesting about that baseball bat. Here's to hoping you can still bear children!
I know you can be an angry driver. I've been witness to it!
I wear ear plugs quite a bit also. Must be a habit we picked up from Dad. Also, audiology's my minor, so perhaps I should practice what I preach?
Okay, I think this makes up for the fact that this comment a tad tardy.
Have fun at the fashion show tonight and say hello to my good friends Heidi, Kate, and Gisele!
i must say, i am having a hard time coming up with 7 completely random facts.
It was fun reading your seven facts. Dad liked the ear plugs one the best.I actually knew all of your facts. Some of them I learned when you lived at home last year.I like peanut butter and pickle sandwiches too. I guess you learned that one from me :)
Mum
Post a Comment