Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

These past few days we have been graced by a house guest. Some may call him a pest, we call him Shawn (Craig's best man). He drove all the way from Calgary in his fancy new car to see us...well, and a few other people, but I like to think it's all about us.
We spent a wonderful few days watching movies, driving maniacally (with Alberta plates you can do anything apparently), drinking coffee, trying new recipes, stuffing our faces, attempting to do things only to find out that what we wanted to do is closed (darn long weekend)...the guys golfed while I worked and all in all it was a great time.
Very few pictures were taken (especially considering the time included me being there) and Shawn's time in Victoria can only be photographically proven by our breakfast this morning at the Blue Fox Cafe (greatest breakfast in Victoria - hugest portions, best prices and far and away the best food!).Craig wants everyone to see the cute kitties...Shawn and his Bubble & Squeak.
It was wonderful to have him here. Shawn, you know you're welcome anytime, we wish we could see you more often!

7 comments:

megan said...

I love the Blue Fox! I would wait in line...

Mama Bear said...

shareen, i can't find you in facebook. WHERE ARE YOUUUU?

Elizabeth said...

Good friends make life all the better.

abbott said...

shareen. are you in lethbridge right now?

Anonymous said...

Driving Maniacally???? If those old Blue Hairs drove normally out there in Victoria I wouldn't have had to endangered our lives finding a parking spot! LOL!!!

It was awesome visiting with you guys - I definitely don't see you guys enough!!!

Thanks again for everything!!

Shawn

Chad and Sharon said...

All I keep thinking about is... what is Shawn eating?? That is one freakingly large plate of... something.

Anonymous said...

One large plate of Bubble and Squeak - it is a British Concoction" - Basically you take leftovers (Potatoes, meat, Veggies, etc...) Fry it all up with some cheese and a couple of eggs - and you are done!!!

However this was a tad bit larger than I anticipated - more like 3 meals in one!!!