It's been a good week. I turned 26 on Saturday and it was an alright day. I wanted it to be low-key and low-key it was. I worked until 4, then picked up dinner and went to the Greyhound station and to the post office to pick up some parcels that were waiting for me. My family and friends were generous--as always--and I am so blessed. Craig and I ate Noodle Box, watched basketball, talked on the phone to family and proceeded to eat what seems like the whole container of cookies Mum sent for my birthday (really, Mum, they were gone by Monday morning...sad, isn't it?). We then went for a walk, rented some movies, talked to more family and watched our movies before heading to bed. It was a good, low-key, day.
Our house smells incredible as there are two dozen of the most gorgeous roses I've ever seen in our living room. A dozen from Craig's parents for my birthday and a dozen from Craig--yesterday. He bought me roses and I bought him DVDs. Tonight as our Valentine's celebration we had some of the guys from the basketball team over for dinner. Jake ate 4 heaping plates of spaghetti carbonara and still had room for dessert! I just love those guys...it makes me happy to feed them (I'm getting more like my Mum every day).
There's a message on our fridge (there are a few, actually, the guys put some up tonight, but they're not fit for public viewing) that fits today. Also, Marc and Kylie are leaving the west coast soon and since they are the reason these messages exist, this one's for you:
oh, I meant to put up this one:
Our house smells incredible as there are two dozen of the most gorgeous roses I've ever seen in our living room. A dozen from Craig's parents for my birthday and a dozen from Craig--yesterday. He bought me roses and I bought him DVDs. Tonight as our Valentine's celebration we had some of the guys from the basketball team over for dinner. Jake ate 4 heaping plates of spaghetti carbonara and still had room for dessert! I just love those guys...it makes me happy to feed them (I'm getting more like my Mum every day).
There's a message on our fridge (there are a few, actually, the guys put some up tonight, but they're not fit for public viewing) that fits today. Also, Marc and Kylie are leaving the west coast soon and since they are the reason these messages exist, this one's for you:
oh, I meant to put up this one:
6 comments:
Love you too Shareen! I do like the pajama message as well. You do have your pajamas going for you!
I am so totally going to make the pajama comment my wallpaper on my computer at work. I think it's fantastic.
Woo!!! HAppy Belated Birthday hun :)
I got your thankyou card yesterday. You're so sweet. I loved helping out at your wedding. Seriously I should have done some training for keeping limo drivers at an appropriate distance haha. He just loved every second of his job!!!
Have a great weekend.
Hi Shareen, let me try this again. I see my post did not appear from a couple days ago. Glad you liked the cookies. Yes, entertaining is fun isn't it? Especially when hungry students love your home and food! Have a great weekend!
Love Mum :)
Happy Birthday Shareen!
hey, did you hear britney shaved her head?
Post a Comment