ADDITION: it has come to my attention that I have left something out...check out Tuesday for the fully updated story and thanks Nicole, Julie and Amber for reminding me of my own television habits. :)
Sunday:
church, yoga, hang out, Craig works in afternoon/early evening
Monday:
I work at the coffee shop, Craig might work (his schedule isn't very regular), then he's at practice
Tuesday:
I work at the coffee shop, Craig might work before practice, it depends how I'm feeling what will happen--I might hang out at home and curl up with the ever wonderful
OR
I'll go to yoga with Hannah if I can make it and have a little get-together afterwards where we watch...
Wednesday:
I'm at oqoqo, Craig might work before practice and then it's time for...
Thursday:
I'm at oqoqo, Craig might work before practice, but it's a heavy-duty night because we have some serious television to watch...

Friday:
I'm at oqoqo, Craig might work before practice (or soon to be games!) and there's usually nothing good on on Friday nights so we do something else. (Yes, we do have lives beyond the television.)
Saturday:
I'm at oqoqo, Craig might work before the game if the team isn't away but otherwise we don't have much of a plan for our days. But Saturday mornings before work (as well as most other mornings, if I have time) I like to tune into...
So that's our week in a program grid. Well, mine more than Craig's...he's not too much a fan of some of the shows I've included... (I mean can you picture him watching CSI? Forget it, he's more of an America's Next Top Model man...all the way.) ;)
church, yoga, hang out, Craig works in afternoon/early evening
Monday:
I work at the coffee shop, Craig might work (his schedule isn't very regular), then he's at practice
Tuesday:
I work at the coffee shop, Craig might work before practice, it depends how I'm feeling what will happen--I might hang out at home and curl up with the ever wonderful
ORI'll go to yoga with Hannah if I can make it and have a little get-together afterwards where we watch...
Wednesday:I'm at oqoqo, Craig might work before practice and then it's time for...

Thursday:I'm at oqoqo, Craig might work before practice, but it's a heavy-duty night because we have some serious television to watch...

Friday:I'm at oqoqo, Craig might work before practice (or soon to be games!) and there's usually nothing good on on Friday nights so we do something else. (Yes, we do have lives beyond the television.)
Saturday:
I'm at oqoqo, Craig might work before the game if the team isn't away but otherwise we don't have much of a plan for our days. But Saturday mornings before work (as well as most other mornings, if I have time) I like to tune into...
So that's our week in a program grid. Well, mine more than Craig's...he's not too much a fan of some of the shows I've included... (I mean can you picture him watching CSI? Forget it, he's more of an America's Next Top Model man...all the way.) ;)