When I first typed that it came out "Things Brought on by Random Bran" - I don't think we want to go there. Although on that front, we seem to finally have found a food that Maggie does well on. No more turning her nose up at her food, no more month-straight-diarrhea, we have a winner! Nice, easy-to-pick-up, compact little turdlets are where it's at now. What is this miracle food, you ask? You want to get your dogs on it immediately? Go Natural Salmon & Oatmeal. And do you want to know what's funny? It's made in Chilliwack. I think I will demand a tour the next time I go visit Marc & Kylie...or at least tell them our miraculous tale. It's pretty expensive, but considering Maggie eats a whopping two cups a day (as opposed to the 4 cups/day she ate of her old food) it ends up being cheaper in the long run. After that fun start, where shall we go?
I have been very into painting my nails lately. Not sure what brought it on, but in the last two weeks I have gone from "Shower Together" by China Glaze, to "Van D'Go" by Essie, to "Do You Lilac It?" by OPI, to "Rage" by Orly. Now I just have a plain old french manicure. It seems boring from all of those interesting colours.
On the finger topic - I managed to cut my right hand index finger quite deeply right on the tip. You don't realize how much you use the tip of your finger until you cut it.
Craig and I will be married for 5 years in just over two weeks. Crazy.
Are you looking for some good non-fiction reading? I'm making my way through this list right now.
Our Christmas present from Craig's parents (best. gift. ever.) was help - with the expense and actual action - of renovating our main-floor bathroom.
BEFORE
icky, dark yellow paint (even the ceiling was that colour!) - which I replaced later with a lovely spring green only to find out that it perfectly matched the toilet (not what I had hoped for).
icky, dark yellow paint (even the ceiling was that colour!) - which I replaced later with a lovely spring green only to find out that it perfectly matched the toilet (not what I had hoped for).AFTER
I am enjoying the (very late) onset of spring. Craig and I bbq'd sausages for dinner last night and ate outside. One of his co-workers makes homemade sausages and they are delicious. All natural flavours and casings, very little fat and organic meat! Our favourite flavours are Jamaican Jerk, Peppercorn Chive, Country Maple and Farmer's Garlic. She also makes Tomato Basil (it has cream cheese in it!), Shawarma, Bratwurst, both Hot and Sweet Italian and a few more that I can't think of. We live in a great place for the local sourcing of food.
Speaking of which, I planted my garden this past weekend, and I'm hoping it turns out better than last year (which I will blame on the soil for no reason other than it makes me feel better). So far Maggie has eaten nothing out of the garden and has dug nothing up and I haven't even put the fence around it. Here's to a bountiful harvest!
3 comments:
I love that you're into nail-painting. I WISH I could be into it! Hey I know... why don't you move here and do my make-up, hair, and nails on a daily basis? I think that would be a good plan. Also, I'd like to have the job of NAMING those polishes...maybe that's how I can make my millions.
PS- Your bathroom looks SUPER!
Great Job on your Bathroom! I LOVE renovating(small rooms :)) Funny about the dog food...good thing you got it sorted! I must say those sausages sound fantastic!!! Good luck with the garden!
Great looking bathroom Shareen! Having a good holiday?
Our garden is mostly in now and coming up slowly. We have another robin couple nesting on one of our veranda pillars.
Love and prayers,
Dad & Mom XXXXXOOOOO
Post a Comment