Friday, October 15, 2010

I Couldn't Have Said it Better Myself

And why am I such a passionate feminist (not crazy bra-burning-women-are-better-than-men "feminist" as so many people spit out the word with so much venom and disgust, but I believe women deserve equal opportunities and let's cut the shit and face facts, there are different standards for women and men, can we get rid of those please?)? This is an excellent example.

4 comments:

Danica said...

Thank-you!
I would blog about this subject way more often, as it is really dear to my heart (especially raising girls). But I just get tired of all the flack I get from some of my lady friends. Lady friends! Getting their hate on for feminism! (They're usually church friends.) (Which sucks on so many levels.)
Thank-You!!!!

Mama Bear said...

It kind of drives me nuts that feminism is somehow associated with dread-wearing, van-living, gypsy, hippie women.
What's sad about this cartoon of Disney women is that in some places in the world, these sayings are TRUE for those women. We need to change this fact.

Anonymous said...

"lets cut the shit" - So eloquent. I love it.

Sneep Family said...

Nice!