We are growing as a family.
May I present our first venture into the "dependent" world - Maggie.
We brought her home almost two weeks ago now and I'm just starting to catch up on my sleep. We adopted her from the SPCA and although she was identified as a Labrador Retriever - Border Collie cross (or "Borador" for those of you who prefer the designer names) we're pretty sure she has some terrier in her due to the wirey hair as well as some other breeds (see the brindling - brown speckling - on her face and legs?). She sure is a cute mutt.
For the last three nights she's been fine in her crate for at least 7 hours which allows me to get some rest before getting up to take her out, feed her, and then take her for her morning walk before getting ready for work.
Also, HUGE achievement, we are now sitting at two consecutive ACCIDENT FREE days. I'm trying to convince myself that it won't last so I'm not desperately disappointed when/if it goes south, but still - when she went and stood by the door to go outside I almost cried I was so happy.
How do you stay mad at that face? Plus, we don't like this carpet anyways. :)
We brought her home almost two weeks ago now and I'm just starting to catch up on my sleep. We adopted her from the SPCA and although she was identified as a Labrador Retriever - Border Collie cross (or "Borador" for those of you who prefer the designer names) we're pretty sure she has some terrier in her due to the wirey hair as well as some other breeds (see the brindling - brown speckling - on her face and legs?). She sure is a cute mutt.
For the last three nights she's been fine in her crate for at least 7 hours which allows me to get some rest before getting up to take her out, feed her, and then take her for her morning walk before getting ready for work.

Also, HUGE achievement, we are now sitting at two consecutive ACCIDENT FREE days. I'm trying to convince myself that it won't last so I'm not desperately disappointed when/if it goes south, but still - when she went and stood by the door to go outside I almost cried I was so happy.
How do you stay mad at that face? Plus, we don't like this carpet anyways. :)
5 comments:
Hi Maggie!!! Welcome to the fam. Sending you a smile to sniff at ;)
awww cute!!
She is a cute puppy!
You're cute too ;-)
I like the little wave in your hair.
so cute!! welcome Maggie pup!!
Is she still accident-free?? She is soooo cute. Me loves her!
Post a Comment