We are so excited to be an aunt and uncle for the first time! Just in case any of you didn't know (I don't know how with how we're all shouting it from all multimedia venues possible) - Marc and Kylie had a beautiful - seriously, he's perfect - baby boy named Tyrn James. Care to gaze on the cuteness? This is my new screensaver at work. We are so excited to meet him.
Maggie is great. We love having a puppy - love, love, LO - wow, she just dropped an unbelievable bomb! I actually had to check to see if she pooped on the floor in her sleep. - okay LOVE her...despite the doggy farts. She is super social, she wants to meet everyone around. She's also adorably cuddly, and snuggles right into your neck when she's sitting on your lap. There are also some realities to having a puppy that are - at times - frustrating. Want to sleep in? Can't. Want to go away on a whim? What about the dog? Want to go for drinks after work? Nope. But even with all that, I wouldn't trade her.
Maggie is great. We love having a puppy - love, love, LO - wow, she just dropped an unbelievable bomb! I actually had to check to see if she pooped on the floor in her sleep. - okay LOVE her...despite the doggy farts. She is super social, she wants to meet everyone around. She's also adorably cuddly, and snuggles right into your neck when she's sitting on your lap. There are also some realities to having a puppy that are - at times - frustrating. Want to sleep in? Can't. Want to go away on a whim? What about the dog? Want to go for drinks after work? Nope. But even with all that, I wouldn't trade her.
5 comments:
LOVE THEM BOTH!!!
lovin' it! I want more pictures!! :D
LOVE IT! all of it.
Our Penny still cuddles in our lap when we sit on the floor. I'm really liking Maggie's name too.
I like how you address the "frustrating" realities. At least it gets better as the pup gets older. It's when you've got babies that you really feel it! Enjoy the puppy stage!
Wow that is one cute baby! It must have cute parents. ;)
Such cute young ones we have in our family these days! Adorable pictures!
Post a Comment