Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 18, 2010

That's right, it's February.
And just to rub it in that we live in a truly great place these are some pictures I took on my walk home from work today...without a coat.This is actually in the grounds around our townhouse complex...the tulips are coming up!
The cherry blossoms are coming out in full force...almost a full month early!I love seeing the little buds on the trees, and the flowers just beginning to break free.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see some of those west coast spring flowers we have been hearing about. Thanks Shareen!!
Love, Mum

Bloggy Mama said...

Wow!! That's incredible and beautiful and, even though I love it... I'm still not ready for it.

Dan K said...

Hey Shareen that looks amazing can't wait to be there.

Lowell & Julie said...

Wow, those pictures just scream WINTER OLYMPICS don't they?! :)