Sunday, March 22, 2009

Guess Where I Am?

At the pool...hanging out with a book, my ipod and the computer! And the funny thing is, I'm not the only one with a laptop out here...the retirement park is catching up!
Question: Do you need to develop "bike calluses" in order to comfortably ride a bike consistently? Since I was involved in a bike-car type accident in grade 9 I haven't ridden much. Either my calluses are gone or my butt is too bony as I feel I may need to head off and buy a donut to cushion my sorry bottom for the rest of the trip!

1 comment:

m+K said...

Oh Shareen, I feel your pain!!! Most bikes leave me with the sorest tushy and no desire to get on again. Marc bought me a bike for our last anniversary though and knowing my tush problem bought one with the cushiest, most pillowiest seat and I must say the soreness is gone! So it can be fixed, you just need an expensive seat!!!

PS word verification - diesari, at least it wasn't with a u, it may be a thinly vieled scientology threat!