Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gloat No More

Lately I've been heard to gloat about the lovely weather we've been having. It's been sunny, warm, the cherry blossoms are out...alas, I may have jinxed it. Yesterday we ran into the grocery store for a mere 20 minutes and when we came back to the car we were greeted by this.SNOW! We did notice it before we got to the car, as I had to pull up my hood to protect my fabulously styled hair (I don't wear my hood just to be cool you know) but Craig had to tough it out. And get cold waiting for me to take pictures before he could take the keys and open the car.I'll stop gloating. We're not immune to bad weather. And maybe if I shut up, we'll get some.

5 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

Goodness me, we got lots of snow today too. I'm all for snow...IN THE WINTER, but it's SPRING now. We've been getting little teasers and then we get ridiculous weather again. Oh how I long for the sunshine...

PS- you look cute with your hood on:)

Bloggy Mama said...

yeah, we got snow too... a little sping tease, I guess... or was the groundhog on something?

Joanna said...

hi!! I've been browsing through your last few months of blogging - very enjoyable reading and viewing pleasure! (I think "enjoyable pleasure" may be a tad redundant). Very cute hood - you're one of those blessed "mid-size head girls" who can wear hoods - grumble grumble, jealousy. I didn't know that you were thinking of seriously pursuing makeup artistry as a business??!! details/thoughts?

Lowell & Julie said...

EEEEE EEEEE EEEEEEE. We'll see you TOMORROW! There BETTER be sunshine there to welcome us... =)

cdheigh said...

I love that you're still driving that car.