I can't believe October is half-way gone already...it's almost time to break out the Christmas music! Well, it would be, but I can't. You see, mine was stolen. All of it. In a great big mail mix-up last year...(not really a mix-up so much as someone was stealing it). Oh well, time to invest just in the ones I loved best I guess. My favorite is Amy Grant's "Home For Christmas" - what's yours?
Craig and the team were just in Halifax for five days. It was a good time - both for him and me. He enjoyed the time with the team and to be so involved in the coaching process and I had some girl time here at the house (watched "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" - so cute, how did I not know about this movie before?) and worked on our wedding scrapbook. I also felt oddly nauseous and light-headed at points during the weekend and some...other things...had been off too. I took a pregnancy test - negative. Relief. I know there will come a day when I will pray for that plus sign, but for now, I'm happy without it.
Now, it's back to work. I'm feeling a bit defeated in the job search still, but know that my turn will come eventually. Well, I say I know, but sometimes, I don't to be honest, sometimes I really wonder.
5 comments:
I really like Home for the Holidays too - but I have to admit - my absolute favourite is John Denver and the Muppets - A Christmas Together - I can't help it!
Amy Grant is my all-time fave! Followed by the CD made by your twin sisters.
Big hugs to you today :)
DEFINITELY Amy Grant...and Mariah Carey..and I have to agree with Angella on another TOP NOTCH Christmas CD:)
Shareen, any company/business would be LUCKY to have you...your time will come!
We weren't home most of the day b/c Clyn and I were busy spending a year's worth of wages at Costco. Sorry we missed your call!
I'm an old-school Kenny Rogers' Christmas fan. Sending you hugs and good thoughts for the job hunt.
Where have you been? I need an update!
Post a Comment