Julie forbade me from cutting my hair before her wedding (why I'm not entirely sure, I did have it up...was down an option?), so today was the day.
I will not take you through a tour of my previous hairstyles as Amanda so lovingly did (the uber-permed bangs with straight hair, or the time I made my Mum cry by dipping a comb in a tub of gel and slicking my hair over the side after she had set it in curls the night before--we now call this "the curl comb-over", and it looked worse than the picture your imagination is giving you. I, however, thought I was smokin'--the spiral perm, the sausage roll bangs...I've been all sorts of colours: blonde, brunette, red, purpley-red, thank heavens I've resisted the urge to go black...).
I generally like my hair. It's naturally curly (I think that spiral perm affected me a little too much because it never really went away), but at the same time very simple to do straight. I just needed a change.
I generally like my hair. It's naturally curly (I think that spiral perm affected me a little too much because it never really went away), but at the same time very simple to do straight. I just needed a change.
This is what my hair looked like last night
And then today?
My stylist (whom I adore...if you ever move to Victoria and you need a hairdresser, I know an incredible one) thinks we took off 8 inches. (And yes, I know I'm wearing the same shirt in both the pictures...I just like it alright?) :)
But hey, hair grows, doesn't it? And right now...I'm loving this!
And then today?
My stylist (whom I adore...if you ever move to Victoria and you need a hairdresser, I know an incredible one) thinks we took off 8 inches. (And yes, I know I'm wearing the same shirt in both the pictures...I just like it alright?) :) But hey, hair grows, doesn't it? And right now...I'm loving this!
9 comments:
HOT STUFF!
Hey dude- the up-do was your choice. You could've worn your hair any which way for the wedding!
I just love it long, and I knew you were GOING to cut it, but I wanted to see it long one last time :)
The short is super cute too though!
PS- I also like the shirt :)
Mee-owtch!!
i like!
Photos like this make me want to cut my hair! You look amazing...so sleek and chic (yay, that rhymes!). Way to be bold and try something new.
PS: When are you going to be in Naramata for that wedding? Facebook me so I can pencil it in, OK? :)
Hey Shareen bean,
I loooooooove your hair. Tres chique! It make me want to cut mine.
Mom and Kylie love it too. We are just about to have lunch.
Love ya:)
Very chic and sexy...it looks fantastic!!
You are always beautiful Shareen - and I think if anyone could pull of sausage bangs or a curl comb over, than I think you would be it, however, I like the current cut very much! It also makes me want to cut my hair, and I am determined to grow it long. Well - enjoy your hair - you look gorgeous!
I was so happy to finally meet you last night! You're even prettier in person, which is AMAZING!
:)
I love it! Looks so good.
Post a Comment