The wedding was beautiful! And as Julie and Lowell are on their way to Hawaii today and I don't know when they'll be able to post pictures I thought--with their permission of course--I'd appease the blogosphere's curiosity by posting some pictures of the glorious day.
Marc and Kylie were unable to make it due to being in Kenya, but were there in the version of life-sized cut-outs who were part of all the major events of the day.

Marc and Kylie were unable to make it due to being in Kenya, but were there in the version of life-sized cut-outs who were part of all the major events of the day.




7 comments:
Wow...Julie looks amazing!! :) As I expected. And you look great too! I'm still sad that Darc and I missed the wedding. Can't wait to see more pictures! I hope all is well with you!
Wow. Julie looks fantastic as expected. Her dress was very pretty. I also LOVE the idea of the marc and Kylie cutouts. Hilarious. Was it your job to drag those around all day Shareen?
wow. amazing!! What a fabulous day!
Aww, such pretty people! Looks like a great day was had by all. Can't wait to see more pics!!! Thanks for posting :)
Thanks for the pictures. Love the cardboard cutouts of Marc and Kylie. That is hilarious! Where does one get cardboard cutouts anyways?
Julie found a sign printing places (of all places) that does it pretty frequently...they were having no luck at all finding a place to have it done and one day Julie was going to have her eyebrows waxed and voila! she parked outside this place and there we had it.
Wow those are some fantastic shots. Shareen you look amazing in that dress. I love the fabric and the pattern. Julie looks just adorable. I love your family. Those cut outs are so great. I am so glad I was able to drop by and see you during your very busy and short stay. HAve fun at all your weddings!
Post a Comment