More pictures (and commentary) to follow--I just wanted to post a few so my ever-so-wonderful and thoughtful friends and family could go ahead and post anything they wanted.
I've put out some feelers for a place for you guys in July - mostly people I know who are going away for the summer to see if they need housesitters. So far no good, but I'll keep my ears open. I'm in and out of Victoria right now (in Vancouver today), and leave on Friday for China (!!!) but I'll let you know if I find out anything!
10 comments:
lovely lovely lovely.
Congratulations!
You look STUNNING!
Congratulations!
thanks. and you do look fabulous by the way. I think I need to call you sometime soon.....
Yeah! Welcome to the married world. Wedding looks like it was beautiful!!
Congratulations! Very nice pictures.
Best wishes for your marriage.
The long-awaited pics! You were glorious and I'm glad the day was a hit! :)
What a beautiful bride you made! You're married now! yaaaaay!
I wish i could have seen it.....
I've put out some feelers for a place for you guys in July - mostly people I know who are going away for the summer to see if they need housesitters. So far no good, but I'll keep my ears open. I'm in and out of Victoria right now (in Vancouver today), and leave on Friday for China (!!!) but I'll let you know if I find out anything!
Congratulations!
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment