Monday, June 05, 2006

Blog-Tagged

Last week I was reading Angella's blog and I read: "I'll tag...anyone who reads this. Maybe you irregular posters will give me something interesting to read. And you regular posters too." Could I be one of those irregular posters? Let's go back and check those dates? June 1, June 1, May 23, May 19...crap, I qualify.

1. What curse word do you use the most? crap - I just used it.
2. Do you own an iPod? She is still a newbie to me...oh my Ingrid...
3. Who on your MySpace "Top 8" do you talk to the most? I just learned about MySpace a few weeks ago, but still don't really know what it is.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? Depends what I have to be up for...usually about 7:45 (plus a few hits of the snooze button),
5. What colour is your room? Toffee coloured with cream trim
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Flip Flops
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? I love having my picture taken...that's what you get for having a camera happy Dad
8. What's the last movie you watched? We watched home movies the other night of my 5th birthday party--hilarious
9. Do any of your friends have children? A couple...more and more all the time
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Not that I can think of
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Lately yes, the pre-wedding brain just won't stop going!
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? Dixie Chicks "Taking the Long Way"
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? skim milk
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? nope
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? yep
16. Who was the last person to call you? Tiffany
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I'm sure my name comes up in people's conversation...and I can't be there ALL the time
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? I STILL love cartoons.
19. How many siblings do you have? 3
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? nope, I don't think I ever have been
21. What movie do you know every line to? You've Got Mail, The Wizard of Oz
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Jimi Hendrix
23. What is your favourite salad dressing? Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, Vidalia Onion
24. Do you read for fun? a lot, and I mean a lot a lot
25. Do you cry a lot? sometimes...well, yeah
26. Who was the last person to text message you? Ryan, no, Nicole
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop, but the plan is to get a laptop this summer for Craig because it'll be good for him while he's working on his masters.
28.Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Craig and I would both like another tattoo but I think we'll hold off
29. What is the weather like? getting a little cloudy but cooling off from the hot day
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? fortunately I never had to make that decision but I don't think it would be a definite turn-off for me.
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? who made the morality survey? let's just say that I'm getting married in 4 days and I'm, um, "excited". :)
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? January, when I stayed in the living room at my sisters' house.
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? function at what capacity?
34. Are you in love or lust? loooooo-oooooove
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? lately they're much more full and fast paced than I would like, how did this wedding come up so fast?
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? sometimes...sometimes things are too good to ruin with the nutritional information
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 26
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? very, especially spelling
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? no
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? used to be better with guys, but now it might be the other way around...or about even
41. Do you like cottage cheese? I just can't get over the texture. I like the flavour, but the texture gets to me.
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? stomach all the way
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? I bought my brothers' birthday present on eBay, and my wedding present from my parents.
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yes
45 What is your favourite TV show? Grey's Anatomy, CSI, ANTM (no "SSSSHHHH" about it!!)
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Judy Garland?
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? This afternoon...wedding freakout...so much to do!
50. Favourite lyrics? Valleys Fill First or Dance by Caedmons Call

4 comments:

Jenessa Fowke said...

You are not 26! If you are, I must then be 28 or something.

Angella said...

Great list! I always like to read these :)

Jenessa Fowke said...

I am 24, I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

(this is Julian) So I'm checking the blogs linked to Jenessa's page--after I check her latest post and the one comment made on it--and I see that she's claiming to be 24. Unbelievable--she's only in her mid-twenties and lying about her age already. Well, let me set the record straight and return your world to right-side-up Shareen: she's 25 and turning 26 Aug 07. You were right (I'm not sure what she was trying to pull).