I have known Kylie since I was 11 (or was it 12?), which is well over half my life now. And I will always be grateful that she chose my brother to spend her life with, as it means that I not only get to know her, but call her my sister. She has become a dear friend, a confidant, one whom I choose to share my stories with, who I save special news for, who I talk through problems with, who I share jokes with, who I know will support me, and who will always try fun experiments with me. All that and she just makes the darn cutest kids.
Happy Birthday, Kylie. We're lucky to have you.
Happy Birthday, Kylie. We're lucky to have you.
2 comments:
I did not notice this lovely post until now! Thank you for the nice words sister friend!! You must have been 12 when I met you (because I was 15 when I met Marc). That is crazy talk!
Love Kylie
PS Word verification - scroo
Have a blessed Christmas and a new year filled with God's love! Thank you for letting me read about your experiences in life! I am jealous: you live in Victoria, my favorite city in Canada! I still miss the sea, even after living on the prairies for 52 years... Dallas road holds many memories, as my sister and I walked and biked that path often.Love, Janny Wisse
Post a Comment