It's been a long time since I've posted.
I don't feel like explaining my absence, but rest assured, we are fine.
Nicole is coming to visit and she gets here tomorrow!! I'm excited to see her. As well, Sharon and Chad and Jess and Brian will be here briefly...it will be a jam-packed, fun few days. Come to think of it, our July is pretty jam-packed in general...but also promises to be a lot of fun.
I'm finishing a cleanse right now, I only have one day left. It's been tough at times, but good (as I've had to replace 22 out of 27 meals, well, only 24 so far as I still have tomorrow to go). I feel good. I didn't experience any of the typical "cleanse symptoms" I was warned about so maybe I wasn't as bad off as I expected.
Craig has finished his job at the stadium and is getting ready for his last--crazy-busy/8 classes in 8 weeks--summer of his Masters program. As of August all he'll have to complete is his final project and he'll have his Masters of Education with a concentration in Coaching Studies. I'm so proud of all his hard work.
Lastly, in one month from TODAY Julie and Lowell are getting married! How time flies. I wish I could've been a bigger help to them in the planning, but being a few provinces away prevents that at times. Julie, I'm coming! I'll do what I can!
So that's that. I think you're caught up...unless I think of something else later.
4 comments:
Wow, July is starting with a blast- and staying that way it seems! We can't wait until you come home!
Love Mum
Can't wait til you get here. We'll have lots of fun last minute things to do! =)
glad to see you're still here. what kind of cleanse are you doing? Is it a detox program - I know someone who did that a while ago. I've heard that it can make you feel so much better afterwards.
I'll be seeing you in a couple weeks! I'm looking forward to the wedding events:)
Which cleanse did you do? I also just finished the brown rice diet cleanse about a week & a half ago. It would make for an interesting post, no?
Post a Comment